Friday, April 29, 2011

So Many Dresses So Little Time...

I have been working like crazy to post as many pictures of dresses online as possible. I'm going to take a break (but it's hard when they all are everywhere I look saying pick me! pick me!) because I know the importance of literally trying the dress on.  It's really difficult picking out a wedding dress just from a picture. Having had a few appointments with brides in the last couple of weeks confirms what I knew all along. You have to try the dress on. Besides the fact that every dress looks different on everybody, there's the issue of trying on something you never would have imagined. As was the case with a bride last week. I had her try on a dress that looked fantastic and she admitted that she never would have tried it on if she just saw a picture of it online. So don't be afraid to try something different!

No comments:

Post a Comment