Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Cristelle and Robert in Big Sur

Just received these awsome photos from my bride Cristelle's wedding in Big Sur

Photos courtesy of www.Chazcruzphotography.com
No better way to start than with a beautiful sunny day in Big Sur!

Cristelle wore a beautiful eyelet lace dress from the early 1900's

I love this!  

Very natural and down to earth florals by www.bigsurflowers.com


So sweet!
I absolutely love this unique arrangement for table seating and favors in one!

Looks like they were just picked from the beach.

You have to have a chair dance!

Best wishes and dreams for the future Cristelle and Robert!



1 comment:

  1. It was just a brilliant wedding!! I am glad to see their wedding photos. I will be hosting a bridal shower for sister and was looking for some tips for party preparations. I am planning to host this party at a local event venue in Boston. Hopefully, will be able to pull it off.

    ReplyDelete