Friday, March 26, 2021

Update on Recapture Vintage Bridal

Welcome back!  

It looks like I have not posted in awhile (understatement of the year 🙄). I won't go into detail but suffice it to say that a lot of just plain 'life' happened. Before I knew it it was more than a year later and then Covid.  Like a lot of people who have had to pivot their businesses this just pushed me to make a move that's been long over due. Moving Online. I had been putting it off because one of the things I love about my work is being able to meet personally with brides and help them with their questions and concerns over choosing a vintage bridal gown. But push came to shove and during 2020 I spent most of my time putting my vintage bridal gowns and vintage bridal accessories online.  www.https://Etsy.com/shop/VintageBridalDesigns.

 I still have lots more to post so keep checking in or 'Favorite' my shop so you will get all the updates. So, it's not the same (AT ALL) as working one on one but this is my next step in providing Recaptured Vintage Designs online (more on that to come soon!) While buying online is not ideal just know that I am still here to help and advise you so don't hesitate to contact me Robin@Recapturedesigns.com. Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram RecaptureVintageBridal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment